Pavement and Geotechnical Engineering Pre-Qualification Details
VicRoads Prequalification - Transition to new ISO Standards
Note to all new applicants:
· The standards for Quality Management (ISO 9001:2008) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001:2004) have been superseded by new standards ISO 9001:2015 (published 23 September 2015) and ISO 14001:2015 (published 15 September 2015) respectively. A three year transition period (until end September 2018) is applicable, after which certification to the superseded standards is no longer valid;
· All prequalified Contractors and Consultants (including those who are awarded prequalification in the coming months) must have management system certification as required by VicRoads to the two new standards by 30 September 2018;
· The above requirement also applies to certification/audits to the VicRoads checklists which have been updated to reflect the revised standards;
· Contractors with systems certified to the Civil Construction Management Code (CCF Scheme) are required to conform to the transition arrangements specified by the Civil Contractors Federation.
· The prequalification of Contractors and Consultants that do not provide evidence acceptable to VicRoads of certification to the new standards by 30 September 2018 will be Temporarily Suspended;
· Contractors and Consultants whose prequalification has been temporarily suspended are ineligible to tender on VicRoads contracts where prequalification is required.
|Application Form - Part A |
|Application Form - Part B|
(includes Management Systems)
Eligibility Criteria - Nov 2016